Interesting post I found on B2B Lead generation blog: Podcast can really impact B2Bdecision making. A few key findings:
- 41 percent of survey respondents claim they have listened to podcasts on more than one occasion, while 13 percent stated that they “frequently” download or listen to them.
- 32 percent of survey respondents stated their usage of podcasts has “Increased” or “Significantly Increased” in the last six months.
- 72 percent claimed that they have downloaded or listened to podcasts on technology topics on more than one occasion; 23 percent do so “frequently.”
- Nearly 60 percent of respondents said that information on business or technology topics, currently delivered as white papers or analyst reports, would be more interesting as podcasts.
- 55 percent of respondents would be more likely to consume white papers and analyst reports if they were delivered as podcasts.
- 57 percent of the frequent podcast users stated their biggest challenge with podcasts is the scarcity of interesting content.
- 65 percent responded that they listen to podcasts for both personal and business interests.