Interesting post I found on B2B Lead generation blog: Podcast can really impact B2Bdecision making. A few key findings:
- 41 percent of survey respondents claim they have listened to podcasts on more than one occasion, while 13 percent stated that they “frequently” download or listen to them.
- 32 percent of survey respondents stated their usage of podcasts has “Increased” or “Significantly Increased” in the last six months.
- 72 percent claimed that they have downloaded or listened to podcasts on technology topics on more than one occasion; 23 percent do so “frequently.”
- Nearly 60 percent of respondents said that information on business or technology topics, currently delivered as white papers or analyst reports, would be more interesting as podcasts.
- 55 percent of respondents would be more likely to consume white papers and analyst reports if they were delivered as podcasts.
- 57 percent of the frequent podcast users stated their biggest challenge with podcasts is the scarcity of interesting content.
- 65 percent responded that they listen to podcasts for both personal and business interests.
More info on this study: Podcast Study Report. I can’t wait to start one for MSN in Belgium.
Great billboard for Greenpeace on Adverbox. Simple but strong photo that a lot of people can relate to. Saving the whales is one thing but you don’t see them that much. Bringing the issues closer to the people is the right tactic, if you ask me.. and this ad does that very well.
Just testing this new gadget where I can post on my blog from within Live.com. Nice, just a pity you can’t include links in this gadget.
I started blogging at Blogger with Brandopia but since I joined Microsoft I didn’t find it appropriate to continue using Google products. The obvious choice was of course to start using Spaces which I did (My Space), but it doesn’t have the features I was used to for daily blogging (which is the purpose, of course). Therefor I now changed to WordPress with my new blog: Brandopia.
This is my last posting on this blog at Blogger. I have just joined Microsoft as Trade Marketing Manager for MSN in Belgium and I find it my duty to (at least) use the tools from the group. This does not mean that I won’t be critical, of course 😉 or that I was not happy about the blogger tools. From now on you can find my musings on my Space